Tuesday, June 24, 2014

sketch.life and future

Assalamualaikum and hi.

Like usual I will share my stupid sketch.



I'm graduated at University Putra Malaysia (UPM) in bachelor science of studies, and yes fashion is my passion. I still remember, when I was in primary school, my teacher ask every student what they want to be in the future. Most of the student said that, they want to be a teacher, others want to be army, doctor and etc. But in my head, my brain on that time, I want to be a fashion designer. Unfortunately, I didn't said that. I told my teacher, I just want to be a teacher.






So, why I choose food studies? Hmmmm...because Allah lebih tahu....but one thing I'm sure, I never regret to choose food studies, because I met lot of good friends, and they still remain in my heart until today. jangan kita pernah sesali segala keputusan, because everything Tuhan dah rancangkan. kenapa takut dgn masa depan? Orang yang takut menghadapi hari esok, adalah org yang tidak pernah berusaha jadi lebih baik. Be positive. Dibawah ke kita hari ini, ataupun diatas ke kita hari ini, yg pasti Tuhan nampak kita. Tuhan tahu isi hati kita, niat kita. Jika arah kita baik,Tuhan akan bantu kita.Segala yg  berlaku ada hikmahnya.

Just to share. gud nite,and "beauty sleep". :)
 

1 comment:

  1. yup! DIA da aturkan yang terbaik untuk kita..insyaAllah :)

    ReplyDelete